Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to the beginning.

I thought I've had it tough before recent events... Which I did. But nothing is near as rough as what I'm going through now. To give you an easier understanding of my pain, I'm going to start from the beginning. Not the out-of-my-momma's-tummy beginning... The when-the-pain-started beginning. I guess I should reveal my age... I'm only 14 years old and I'm coming to the end of my 8th grade year. I know some people reading his are gonna stop now knowing I'm only a teenager but STOP right there and read my story, I know what I'm talking about. I've been through alot and I mean it when I say a lot. Not just high school drama I mean love, loss, abandonment, darkness, pain, anything life could possibly throw at me... It has. So to understand my pain I must begin with my past happiness when I believed things started getting good. My next blog will begin my stories leading up to my now official heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment